How do you tell if your online marketing strategy is successful? Are you tracking the right metrics to gain a full understanding of how you’re performing?
Marketing Profs share the five KPIs you need to track in this infographic.
Here’s a quick summary:
- Customer lifetime value (CLV)
- Customer acquisition cost (CAC)
- Marketing return on investment (MROI)
- Traffic-to-lead conversions
- Lead-to-customer conversions
Check out the infographic for more detail.
A version of this post was first published on the Red Website Design blog.
This latest Social Media News has been posted from here: Source Link