Is your business website due for a refresh?
We’re now in the last part of 2018, with 2019 just around the corner, so it could be the exact right time to start considering your next strategic update.
If a website refresh had crossed your mind, this infographic from Empirical Designs might help. In it, the ED team outline a range of considerations in relation to why you might need to change things up.
Here’s a quick summary of the key considerations:
- Your website looks outdated
- Your website lacks mobile functionality
- Your website loads slowly
- Your website creates a poor user experience
- Your website is not converting visitors into leads
- Your website is not secure
- Your website lacks features that give you flexibility and control
- Your website lacks a content marketing strategy
- Your website needs to match your branding
Check out the infographic for more detail.
A version of this post was first published on the Red Website Design blog.
This latest Social Media News has been posted from here: Source Link