Are you looking for ways to improve your social media strategy in 2019? In order to maximize your performance, a key is obviously to avoid posting content that will make people unfollow you – but in order to that, you need to know what types of posts most annoy your audience.
The team from Red Website Design share eight things to avoid posting on social media in this infographic.
Here’s a quick summary:
- Negative posts about customers or clients
- Irrelevant viral content
- Political or religious posts
- Content that isn’t properly proofread or edited
- Too much overtly promotional content
- Content inconsistent with branding
- Misleading posts
- Unattributed content
Check out the infographic for more detail.
A version of this post was first published on the Red Website Design blog.
This latest Social Media News has been posted from here: Source Link