Do you want to generate more leads and inquiries via your website?
Part of the process lies in creating effective sign-up forms which encourage conversion – the team from Red Website Design share eleven best practices for forms in the below infographic.
The graphic focuses on these points:
- Reduce the number of form fields
- Know when to use one or two columns
- Offer an incentive to sign up
- Enable autocomplete
- Avoid Captchas
- Focus on opt-in placement
- A/B test your CTA
- Highlight incomplete information
- Showcase social proof
- Use sentence case
- Eliminate distractions
Check out the infographic for more detail.
A version of this post was first published on the Red Website Design blog.
This latest Social Media News has been posted from here: Source Link