Are you looking for ways to generate more website queries for your business? Want to better understand local SEO, and how it can benefit your company?
The team from Go Gulf share their local SEO stats you need to know in this infographic.
Here’s an overview of what you’ll learn:
- The percentage of consumers that rely on the internet to find a local business
- The percentage of people who search on their smartphones for something nearby that visit a business within a day
- The percentage of consumers, who search for local businesses, and end up visiting stores
- The percentage of local mobile searches that result in an in-store purchase
- The percentage of ‘near me’ searches that result in a store visit
- The percentage of consumers that say search is their first choice to find information on local merchants
- The percentage of people that look up the location of a business on Google Maps
Check out the infographic for more detail.
A version of this post was first published on the Red Website Design blog.
This latest Social Media News has been posted from here: Source Link